Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO® brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
We really take care about packing carefully all of our products. Every frame we send, has corners reinforcement, is protected with bubble plastic and carefully fitted in a size customized box.
Manufacturing and preparationCheck the manufacturing and shipping times on the shipment page.
Check our Refund Policy
Our display frames are made to order, using selected wood, light materials and high resistance Forex backgrounds. The final result is a unique product that combines finest craftsmanship and state-of-the-art material technology. Lead times are for your guidance and can be subject to change.
Carefully handmade in Barcelona. Sent from Spain.